Oil and gas data analytics – easier, faster and cheaper!
Tired of spending more time sorting through data than analyzing it?
Irritated by paying high fees and not getting the answers you need?
Frustrated because you don’t have the data you need to analyze?
Refreshed Power BI data reports so you can quickly analyze:
- Which counties are seeing the most oil and gas production growth?
- How many wells are being drilled by who, and where?
- How long are the horizontal laterals and what are the initial-production (IP) rates?
- Who are the top operators in each basin, county or formation?
- How have their monthly production volumes trended since 2014?
- How do their IP rates, Gas/Oil ratios, decline rates and other metrics compare?
- Who are the smaller operators that are growing production?
- Which areas are seeing new well permit activity and who is planning to drill?
- How many drilled wells are waiting on completion or infrastructure?
- Where is rig count increasing and how many are drilling horizontal wells?
- How have gas prices trended compared to supply and demand?
- What is expected over the next 18 months for natural gas markets?
- How are current storage levels trending compared to prior years?
- Where and how much are we importing from Canada and exporting to Mexico?
- Which LNG terminals are exporting gas and where is it going?
Analysts and decision-makers extract information from data better and more efficiently!
Oil and natural gas data reports get you insights fast, easily and cost-effectively
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a Microsoft business analytics service that is as revolutionary as Excel was in the ‘90s.
- Delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions
- Stunning visuals on any device with an internet connection
- Interact with visuals and sort or filter the data in dozens of ways
- Power BI calculates annual changes, average decline rates, average IP rates and much more so you get immediate results for any filters you set
- No download, install, or instruction book needed for these intuitive data reports in the Cloud
- Power BI even remembers the filters you set so you can easily watch specific market trends unfold as new data arrives
- Lightning fast Power BI interactive interface so you can zoom out to see trends, and immediately zoom in to see the drivers of those trends
- Export oil & gas data to Excel from any visual or table
- Power BI developed and maintained by a large Microsoft IT department so you get superior data reports at minimal cost