Oil & gas data you can read like a book
The fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to gather market intel
Find these answers and more
- Who are the top operators in each basin, county or formation?
- Are they gaining market share or falling behind?
- How many new wells have they added each year and where?
- How do their initial-production and decline rates compare?
- Is their production becoming more gassy or oily?
- Who are the smaller operators that are growing production?
- What are the top basins, counties or formations where you could expand?
- Which areas are seeing new well permit activity and who is planning to drill?
- How many drilled wells are waiting on completion or infrastructure?
- Where is rig count increasing and how many are drilling horizontal wells?
- How have gas prices trended compared to supply and demand?
- What is expected over the next 18 months for natural gas markets?
- How are current storage levels trending compared to prior years?
- Where and how much are we importing from Canada and exporting to Mexico?
- Which LNG terminals are exporting gas and where is it going?
Frustrated because you don’t have the data you need?
Tired of spending more time sorting through data than analyzing it?
Irritated from paying high fees and not getting the answers you need?
Data dashboards delivered through Power BI so you get insights fast, easily and cost-effectively
What is Power BI?
Power BI is a Microsoft business analytics service that is as revolutionary as Excel was in the ‘90s.
- Delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions
- Stunning visuals on any device with an internet connection
- Interact with visuals and sort or filter the data in dozens of ways
- Power BI calculates annual changes, average decline rates, average IP rates and much more so you get immediate results for any filters you set
- No download, install, or instruction book needed for these intuitive data dashboards in the Cloud
- Power BI even remembers the filters you set so you can easily watch specific market trends unfold as new data arrives
Data kept refreshed so you can watch market stories progress over time
- Units converted from Mcf and Bbl monthly sum to standard daily rate (Mcfpd and Bpd) so you can easily see flow rates the industry standard way
- Geographies connected so you can compare trends by Basin, Gas Region, Petroleum District, or Census Division
- Lightning fast Power BI interactive interface so you can zoom out to see trends, and immediately zoom in to see the drivers of those trends
- Export oil & gas data to Excel from any visual or table
- Power BI developed and maintained by a large Microsoft IT department so you get superior dashboards at minimal cost